- Green delivered to nests 29 and 30. We had a wild nest in front of the public parking area with lots and lots of hatchling tracks but did not locate the nest.
- Fox invasion in most nests between Oak Island pier and villas. Nest 18 had footprints. Nest 63 and 47 were dug into slightly but didn’t look like disturbance. Nest 37 had 6 egg shells on the surface and nests 7 and 16 had hatchling prints in the green. 1 hatchling almost to the water at nest 16.
- Tide came into the green at nest 22 but did not reach the nest
- Nest 19 had lots of tracks
- Nest 13 had a crab hole
- Nest 20 had more tracks
- Nest 23 had a crevice
- Nest #19 had a hole cave in @ 8:30 and @10:30 116 hatchlings made their way to the sea
- Nest #10- 121 shells, 54 unhatched, 9 barely pipped and 10 live hatchlings
- Nest #11- 99 shells, 5 unhatched, 6 pipped, 6 live hatchlings and 4 dead