No new crawls this morning.
- Nests #28 and #35 all had first emergences.
- Nest #27 had 2 more emerge.
- Nest # 27 had several more hatchling tracks.
- Nest #31 had a first emergence with several hatchling tracks.
- Nest #35 had two more hatchlings in the runway when Morning Patrol arrived. Kathleen fought off a crab who was going after 1 hatchling!
- Nests #29, #31 had large crab holes.
**This conservation work for protected sea turtles on Caswell Beach is authorized by the NC Wildlife Resources Commission (ES Permit 22ST03)