- No new nest, no false crawls and no fox disturbance, tracks but no invasion.
- Nest #19 had 1 more hatchling
- Nest #23 hatched with lots of tracks
- Nest #24 had more hatchlings during the night
- Nest #24 boiled @9:10 with 51 hatchlings
- Nest #33 had a dimple and crack @ only 45 days. Betty and some visitors helped team 6 gather and put down green
- After speaking with Matthew, we decided it best to go ahead and excavate the 2 nest that had hatchlings before another night.
- Nest #7- 17 shells, 96 unhatched, 7 live hatchlings
- Nest #16- 102 shells, 16 unhatched, 6 live hatchlings